Industrial Painting and Coating
With a crew of qualified and experienced applicators and top of the line equipment, Four Star Construction is ready to solve your corrosion protection problems. Our applicators are NACE Certified and are experienced with proper surface preparation and a variety of liquid applied painting and coating systems including epoxies, polyurethanes and vinyl esters. Four Star’s industry services include Oil & Gas, Bridge & Highway, Municipal Water and Wastewater. With a focus on safety, quality and timely solutions we offer the expertise to successfully complete your next project.
- Dakota Access Pipeline- Energy Transfer Partners/Precision Pipeline:
Scope consisted of 70 Mainline Valve Sites and 4 Launcher/Receiver sites. Piping was abrasive blasted to project specifications then a 3-coat Epoxy system was applied. Project also required building temporary enclosures utilizing AC and DH to correct atmospheric conditions.
- Enbridge Patoka Terminal:
Scope consisted of Sump Tank Piping and Maintenance Painting using a 3-coat system.
- Rover Pipeline- Energy Transfer Partners/Precision Pipeline:
Scope consisted of 33 Mainline Valve sites, 12 Launcher/Receiver sites, and two Dual Launcher/Receiver sites. Piping was abrasive blasted to project specifications then a 3-coat Epoxy system was applied.
- 6.5 cubic foot High Performance Blast Machines
- Bristle Blasters
- Brushes, Rollers and associated Hand Application Equipment
- 64:1 Professional Airless Pumps
- Airless Spray Guns, 7500psi
- Elcometer Atmospheric, Surface Profile, and Coating Thickness Inspection Equipment